• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.
No COVID Testing for passengers arriving from other airports in Tamil Nadu, other states & UTs.
COVID Testing will be done to only symptomatic persons coming from Maharashtra & Kerala.
For passenger arriving in CJB, following shall apply.
• It is mandatory for all passengers arriving in CJB to have Auto E-Pass & also carry a negative RT-PCR report not earlier than 72 hours. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time. The same is not applicable for passengers arriving from Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Puducherry)
Incase the passenger arrives without RT-PCR report, COVID testing shall be done free of cost at the airport and the passengers shall be released after sample is taken. Further action will be taken basis the test result.
• Customers who undergo test on arrival and are.
Found to be positive and symptomatic – will be taken to hospital isolation.
Found to be negative and asymptomatic – will have to undergo for self-monitoring for 14 days.
Found to be negative and symptomatic – will be taken to hospital isolation and decided based on Medical Opinion.
• 07 days of Home Quarantine & 07 days of self monitoring for all passengers arriving into Tamil Nadu from Maharashtra & Kerala.
• 14 days of self monitoring for all passengers arriving into Tamil Nadu from other states/UT.
• Business travelers coming to Tamil Nadu for short stay (less than 72 hours) are exempted from home quarantine. Not applicable for passengers arriving into CJB.
• Symptomatic passengers will be required to go for Institutional Quarantine till the time COVID test results are available, at the discretion of Health Officials. Post which they will be required to complete remaining period of Home Quarantine.
• All customers coming from other states/UTs/countries are mandatorily required to obtain auto generated e-Pass through https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/user/pass
• All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App
• Ensure passengers travelling to TN from other states/UTs/countries have e-pass. .
• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers
• COVID test for passengers at the discretion of Health Officials