• Thermal screening will be conducted for all passengers.
• All passengers travelling to Nagaland mandatorily need to be in possession of RT�PCR negative report not earlier than 72. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• Passengers arriving without RTPCR negative report shall mandatorily have to undergo 10 days home/paid institutional quarantine.
• Exemption from Quarantine: – Passengers who are in possession of RT-PCR negative report not earlier than 72 – Passengers whose duration of stay is less than 48Hours in Nagaland – Passengers who are going out of state and returning to Nagaland within 24Hours without night halt
– Truckers and attendants of goods vehicles transiting the state without halting
• Carry RT-PCR negative report as per the guidelines mentioned in Health Screening section above.
• All passengers must download and register Aarogya Setu App.
• All passengers must download and register on nCOVID Nagaland Visitors App.
• All passengers must submit self-declaration for home quarantine through nCOVID Nagaland Visitors App/ online at covid-19nagaland.gov.in/ by whatsapp to helpline No 7630877991
Airlines Obligation: None.
Airport/State obligation: Thermal screening will be conducted for all passengers