• Passengers without negative COVID report from ICMR recognized lab will be subjected to screening at medical counter at entry point by RAPID ANTIGEN TEST.
• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.
• All passengers shall be required to undergo mandatory 7 day home or institutional quarantine even if Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival is negative.
• Passenger will undergo RT-PCR/TrueNAT test after completion of the 7 day quarantine period
• Passengers visiting the state for a short period, i.e., upto 96Hrs shall not be required to self-isolate if they are able to produce a RT-PCR negative report not earlier than 72 hours and valid return ticket. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• Carry RT-PCR, TRUENAT/CBNAAT negative report (from ICMR recognized lab) not earlier than 96 hours. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App
• Must ensure all passengers must obtain m-Pass from mcovid19.mizoram.gov.in or mCovid19 App without which passenger shall not be allowed to travel from origin stations .
• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers
• Rapid Antigen Test for passengers on arrival