• All Passengers arriving from all states are mandatorily required to carry RT-PCR negative report from ICMR accredited labs within 48 hours of departure. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time. If not in possession of the same the passengers shall be denied boarded at the origin
• All Passengers shall also undergo RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own cost with the following exceptions o Passengers arriving from any state except Maharashtra, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Karnataka and Kerala shall be exempted if in possession of valid final certificate of vaccination
• Passenger having day return journey shall also undergo RT-PCR test upon arrival
• RT-PCR test for all arriving passengers on chargeable basis incase passenger is not carrying a negative COVID-19 report on arrival not earlier than 72 hours. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• If tested positive, passengers will be transferred to COVID facility for further processing.
• Passengers who have undergone testing upon arrival shall remain under home or institutional quarantine till the result is declared.
• All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
• All passengers must register on the State portal to generate a unique e-invite http://meghalayaonline.gov.in/covid/testing.htm
• E-invite can also be generated on Meghalaya Tourism App.
• Both e-invite & COVID negative report (not earlier than 72 hours) are MANDATORY for entry into Meghalaya state. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• Send the list of arriving passengers to email@example.com.
• Ensure passengers travelling for the purpose of tourism are not permitted to board the flights.
• Ensure passengers without RT-PCR negative report are not boarded on flights bound for Meghalaya State
•E-invite validation, COVID test & thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.