• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.
• Negative RT-PCR report on arrival (not earlier than 96 hours prior to arrival) is required for all passengers arriving into Leh. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• If passengers are not carrying negative RT-PCR report, then mandatory 7 days of home quarantine. COVID test may be conducted at the end of quarantine period.
• Passengers may have to be tested for COVID & if tested positive, passengers will be transferred to COVID facility for further processing.
• If test report is negative then the passengers shall be released from mandatory quarantine.
• Exception: Personal of Defense & Central Armed Police are exempted from above provisions.
All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App
COVID negative report (not earlier than 72 hours of arrival) are MANDATORY for entry into Ladakh.
Airlines Obligation: None.
• COVID test & thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.