All passengers shall be required to register their details on Generate e-Pass
• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers.
• All passengers travelling to Kerala are required to be in possession of RT�PCR negative report not earlier than 48Hrs. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• Passengers who are not in possession of the RT-PCR negative report shall be required to undergo RT PCR test upon arrival at their own cost at facility outside the airport if their port of arrival is Trivandrum or Calicut. If the port of arrival is Kochi or Kannur the RT-PCR testing facility is available at the airport.
• Passengers who don’t want to undergo RT-PCR test upon arrival shall be required to undergo mandatory 14days home quarantine.
• Passengers who visit the State for a short period for purposes like business, official, trade, medical, court cases, property management or any like purposes shall be mandatory required to carry RT-PCR negative report not earlier than 48Hrs. RT-PCR timeline starts from the swab collection time.
• 14 days of Home Quarantine for all passengers.
• All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
• All passengers shall be required to register their details on https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/ and obtain e-pass.
• Upon arrival, passengers are required to show their e-pass to the Health Officials at airport and undergo Home Quarantine for 14 days.
• Ensure every passenger is carrying valid e-pass for Kerala and for any other State or UT, passenger intends to visit. .
• Thermal screening shall be done for all passengers
• COVID test for symptomatic passengers
• Verification of e-pass